torstai 11. lokakuuta 2012

Oh, no, never Oh, no, never Oh, no, no

Here are just a few pictures I snapped today while being outdoors with a cat. Should take a time and go do some photography someday when I'm back home again. An autumn disappears every year with a speed unfortunately. It's decidedly my favourite season in all its darkness. Nature dies and I find my roots. I feel to be like a newborn or something, at least alive. I have so many ideas which I would like to do but first need to finish one important job project and it knows spending hours with my sewing machine. Tomorrow I'll travel back to Tampere where I spend the weekend so I wish you a great weekend aswell!









                                                                  '.. It's a long way to go
                                                                 A black angel at your side
                                                                    It's a long way to go
                                                                  A black angel at your side..'

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti