sunnuntai 2. joulukuuta 2012

The Street of dreams

We had the small christmas party some days ago. I dressed up a long striped skirt which I call in a friendly way Burton's dress. I bought this lovely piece of clothing from London two years ago. I have worn this only once or twice 'cause I'm always such a scared to spill something on it (in my case probably red wine). Somehow the form of hem was a bit weird to wear in itself so I got the idea to put the petticoat with it. The self made velvet corset is one of my dearest corset at the moment.
Corset: Diy / Skirt: From London  / Underskirt: Diy  /  Earrings: Seppälä


I'm sitting on the train at this minute and hoping to reach the destination in three hours. My suitcase is over full, maybe I overreacted a bit ;)

11 kommenttia:

  1. Minä en vieläkään ole ihan samaa mieltä tuosta hameen sopivuudesta erillaisen yläosan kanssa vaikka näyttävä se onkin, väittely jatkuu :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Se jatkukoon maailman reunalle asti :) Olen kokeillut tämän hameen kanssa samasta raidallisesta materiaalista koottua korsettia ja lopputulos oli halpa. Much better in this way :)

      Poista
  2. A very good styled outfit... you look so pretty... I love this style...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your corset is gorgeous! What a great work you have done with it. It was a clever move to use a long petticoat under the skirt. So well composed outfit!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think the skirt looks now much better with the petticoat. Somehow it was a weird when legs were visible.

      Poista