maanantai 18. helmikuuta 2013

Catastrophe ballet

Shirt: Second Hand // Skirt: Diy   // Shoes: Vagabond // Necklace: Cybershop
Really typical Monday. Everything I try to do is ending up catastrophe. I even managed to put my leg between a car door; but it's fine now. But something positive, I washed my hair and the color didn't disappear. I'm still going to see an hairdresser in coming days or weeks. Day by day I start liking this red hair more and the black hair looks even a bit boring. Just hoping that I won't get bored this haircut too soon. At least I have got a lot of positive feedback. My parents were jumping on the wall when they saw me without dreads, (they can't stand them) but my youngest brother asked why did you remove your hair?!? It's funny that I have a lot of friends who have never seen me with "ordinary hair".  It might look a bit weird for them.

10 kommenttia: