lauantai 2. maaliskuuta 2013

Push the sky away

February turned to March yesterday and the spring is closer day by day. How fast is time running? I don't enjoy the spring as much as I like autumn. An amount of increasing light generally makes me feel tired. Last days I have fell in love with the beauty of the night that I have totally forgotten to say hello to the sun. But at least I have got much to done in sewing by nights.

Day's outfit
I really like the new album of Nick Cave. It may will be that my deepest intention is go Flow this year. (...who would have believed)


6 kommenttia:

  1. i like so much dark style, lovely :)

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks even if I don't feel to be such a dark anymore ^^

      Poista
  2. i love the hem of the dress and those stripey tights :D and red hair suits you! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Really love this combination of those boots, the dress, the tights and that lovely belt!!! You are looking totally gorgeous! <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love this outfit! I hope you don't mind but I linked to you in a post!
    http://technikitty.blogspot.ca/2013/03/february-fabulousness.html

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I don't mind at all, thanks for linking me :)

      Poista