torstai 3. lokakuuta 2013

Bring me the darkness and its shadows

I totally fed up with the bright red color so yesterday I visited buying the new hair dyes and my whole evening spent by mixing those shades together. Gladly I can say it was worth it and now the color looks like I wanted right from the start. When I decided to change my hair color to red my intention was to have dark red but somehow it became brighter as I was thought. I was too lazy and poor to fix the situation so I let it be like it was the last six months. I don't have much experience about these shock colors because I haven't used them ever before this red so I could say, I'm pretty novice. To get this shade I mixed Direction's Poppy red and Rubine together ( I put a bit more Poppy as Rubine). I think this darker shade fits me better and I'm really happy with it. ( at least so far ;))

5 kommenttia:

  1. Todella kauniit yhdessä tuo paita ja hame!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Paita on erinomainen kahden euron löytö viime viikon kirppis visiitiltä ^^

      Poista
  2. Wow! The colour looks magical!
    I absolutely love the color mix and how it stands out from the black. Gorgeous!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Nice to hear! I was a bit insecure how this color works but the result was perfect ^^

      Poista