tiistai 25. marraskuuta 2014

Queen of Darkness Ambassador

Perhaps some of you have observed that I have a new banner on my sidebar which wasn't there before. Let me tell you shortly which kind of changes will be occurred in my blog in the future. 
Some time ago I got a collaboration proposal from the brand Queen of Darkness which is quite well-known name around the world. They are an adorable goth clothing brand from Germany and when they asked me to become their ambassador I was absolutely interested. I have got a bunch of collaboration offers during my 'blog career', but I have always denied for a reason that I haven't felt them to be my style. When Queen of Darkness contacted me I needed to ponder for the first time seriously that perhaps I could do some blog cooperation. The brand was familiar to me beforehand, I have had their products and I've liked them. Their store is filled with the garments that I could adopt into my wardrobe. 

 So this is the first collaboration in my blog and it means practically: in the future I have a great chance to introduce their new arrivals. I'll also start to write Queen of Darkness blog with other ambassadors so welcome to read it aswell. I hope you enjoy coming post as much as I do. 

20 kommenttia:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww congratulations!!! You deserve it! You are so beautiful and talent! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tosi kiva mahdollisuus! ^^ Itse rakastan himona heidän vaatteitaan joten odotan innolla siihen liittyviä postauksia. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Awesome!! They made a great choice. You'll do a great job

    VastaaPoista
  4. Congratulations!
    I absolutely adore Queen of darkness <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Congratulations, it is really good! =^.^=

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow, congrats! That's really something great!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Wow!! That's awesome, congrats. :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Great photo! Congratulations on your cooperation :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes, I like that dress a lot! Thanks and welcome to follow my coming post!

      Poista
  9. Oh that is so a w e s o m e! Congratulations! You're gonna be great!

    VastaaPoista