sunnuntai 25. tammikuuta 2015

The Hobbit: The battle of the five armies

 One of my newest flea market finding is a chiffon shirt which I found the last year. Translucent materials are conquering my wardrobe a bit by bit and in particular the chiffon pleases my eyes a lot. It's such a light material and I adore the translucent effect. 
 Eventually we visited watching the third Hobbit the last night. I wasn't that excited about it, because the first two parts weren't so interesting, but of course I had to go to see it.  My other half paid-up hobbit fan wanted to watch the first parts before watching the last one and so watching of the last part prolonged itself. I think the third part was absolutely the best. There didn't happen anything in the first part, it was mostly bringing out of characters and the second part was waste of time although the dragon was well made. There was again some nice effects which worked fine in 3d. Some props looked a bit cardboard like also in the previous parts, but what can you expect. I would like to watch LOTR after a long time. I guess the last time I went through them was in the summer 2009. 

Otherwise my weekend has been quite sporty. Gym and pole, gym and pole and aching muscles. Yesterday I decided to broke my 'alcohol strike' and drink one cold beer after the movie when we stopped to the bar. So there disappeared my alcohol free January. 

7 kommenttia:

  1. I love chiffon! It looks great. :) I haven't seen the last Hobbit yet, my fiance keeps asking me to go see it but I just have no desire to, like you I felt the first two weren't very interesting. I think I prefer the book lol.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Book is probably much better although I haven't read it. I guess that most people hate me when I don't appreciate these movies :D Most of my friends seems to like them, I really can't understand why... of course they are visually well made, but the plot crawls..

      Poista
  2. I was practically dragged to see the third part by my beloved as well but I liked it. I wasn't much impressed by the other two movies though, nothing compares to LOTR in my opinion.
    I love that shirt so much, mesh and chiffon make up a big part of my wardrobe as well. :)

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. The shirt/blouse looks lovely, and I really like your necklace!

    VastaaPoista