maanantai 5. tammikuuta 2015

These maniac days

New year has started off painlessly,but I still hate early mornings. Days go for the most part at work which is kind of good. These long loony days (over ten hours) steal my time and the rest of the time goes in a stupor. Early mornings are never meant for me. It's challenging to go to a bed before 10 pm and wake up before 5 am. Perhaps in the future the things change, but so far I need to keep going in this maniac circle. German course will begin the next week. Let's see how to find time for that. 
An outfit from the past. A skirt is self made, a shirt and shoes are second hand and a hat is from Ebay. This is one of my favorite outfit. 
I have managed to cause an addiction to Sons of Anarchy. I started to watch the first season the other day and I finished it yesterday. What a good series it is! I knew it's good and that's why I haven't watched it earlier because I knew it steals my spare time. I promised to live without any series now, but seemingly it not gonna happen.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Oh wow <3 Very beautiful pictures!

    VastaaPoista
  2. You look amazing! So witchy! Are your eyes really that blue? :)

    I wish you good luck with your courses and work!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Witchy is good ;) Yep my eyes look that blue in natural light :) Thank you :)

      Poista
  3. Just came across your blog, and I really love it! : )

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great pictures once again :) love the atmosphere <3

    VastaaPoista