sunnuntai 8. toukokuuta 2016

Wrapped in chiffon

A week rolled again since the last post. I've been such a busy while preparing for WGT and with my jobs that there has not had extra time for blogging which annoys me because I have an inspiration.  On top of that the summer appeared. The weather has turned to unusual warm so I've spent time outdoors. On Thursday when it was another public holiday in Finland and I was off we decided to go to a picnic with my other half. It was a nice idea and we had a good time on the lakeside. We even bumped into a turtle when some random guy was walking it. 

Here is my today's outfit. Asymmetrical chiffon top and the new lovely tights which I found on Tuesday. 
I got the new earrings the other day and before someone asks are they from Killstar they are not. They are quite big so it takes time to get to used to them.  
I'm proud of myself. I have already packed for Wave Gotik Treffen and can't wait for Thursday to come. This year we will fly to Berlin from Helsinki and from Berlin we'll travel to Leipzig by train. We have really early morning on Thursday when the bus leaves at 4 am to Helsinki ,but at least we should be at destination in time. Most probably we have time to spend a few hours in Berlin which is cool! Never been there before. A return date is on Tuesday so we have nicely time to enjoy Leipzig and WGT. The last year we missed the last day when the flight left back to Finland, but this year we are going to party to the end.  Just three days at work and.....!  And when I come back home I only have four days and holiday begins!

7 kommenttia:

  1. Oh I love your pictures

    VastaaPoista
  2. You really rock the black lipstick look! Sadly, it makes me look sick and pale in a not-so-good way. Same goes with huge earrings, I'd love to wear these, but it just doesn't suit my face. So I'll stick to loving it on others :) It's interesting how different your face looks without the bangs!
    Have fun at WGT, this year is the first I won't go. Heard the weather forecast is not on the bright side?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Black lips requires the pale skin and the skin must be in a good condition otherwise it looks messy. Or this is my opinion :D Yep bang makes a lot :)

      Weather is possibly cold and wet this year which is a bit boring :/ Thank you :)

      Poista
  3. enjoy the wgt! go to Alexanderplatz in Berlin, the big dome is nearby and it's enough to see a few sightseeing spots in one go less than 2 hours ;)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I try to enjoy it :) Hope everything goes well. Oh, it would be nice to go there, but I think that I will do another trip to Berlin to see more ;D

      Poista