keskiviikko 24. elokuuta 2016

Be afraid, be very afraid It's Wednesday again

A short post about a top which I finished the previous week. Black and white combination has always pleased my eyes and if there is a touch of Wednesday spirit along it's not a bad side at all ;) The top is made of an ordinary cotton and the collar is detachable which maintains its better as white. I considered making more collars in different colors, but I came to the result that white is the only color I most likely wear. I would like to sew more the clothes like this! 

8 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana! ♥ Mustavalkoinen ja Wednesday-vibat on parhautta! Ihanasti oot saanu kauluksen toteutettoa ja vielä irroitettavana, näppärää. Muuntautuvat vaatteet on tosi kivoja. ^_^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oijoi <3 Ihana <3 Ja sun kämppä on nii ihana <3 Pitäs joskus tul kylää vaa hypistelee kaikkee xD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tervetuloa vaan :) Sisustus tuntuu aina vain olevan vaiheessa jostakin kohdasta ;D Kiitos :>

      Poista
  3. super cute! i love your sew posts... very inspiring...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I would like to sew so much more, but I can't find time for it :( Thank you :)

      Poista
  4. How do you make the collars exchangeable I was wondering? I had the idea to make Plastron + collar exchangeables some time ago, but never finished.

    VastaaPoista