torstai 18. elokuuta 2016

Kat Von D Beauty

My first thought after hearing about Kat von D's intention to create a cosmetic brand was "oh again some celebrity who wants to get more money and fame is creating an own cosmetic brand" but then I was thinking closer: Kat has always had a cool way to use make up, perhaps she would be able to create something which really works. I decided to read people's reviews about the products and they promised fairly much. In Finland it's not possible to buy these products (which is a huge shame) so I had to travel to Sweden to get a closer view of these. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to spend in the store when my beloved was with me and you now: a man in a cosmetic boutique... I tried to act quickly. In the end I ended up picking these two matte lipsticks which are awesome. Most likely the best lipstick I have ever used. I like the matte lipsticks and these are so easy to spread and no liner is needed. In addition they feel good and stay pretty well. It's such annoying that these aren't available in Finland and cannot be order either. Perhaps it's a enough good reason to travel Sweden then ;)

I wasn't able to avoid Victoria Secret's store in the ship. I have at least ten scents in the locker and I always end up getting them more...  but I've used this every day since I got it ;)
Have you tried Kat Von D Beauty?

6 kommenttia:

  1. Nuo Victoria's Secretin tuoksut ovat kyllä niin houkuttelevia! Olen saanut hillittyä itseäni sen verran, että hyllystä löytyy vain kaksi body mistia, mutta varmaan jokin noista hajuvesistäkin tulee joskus kotiutettua! :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Niin on, tämä on ihka ensimmäinen jonka ostin ja oli kyllä vaikea päättää minkä olisin ottanut. Ei auttanut pyytää miestä tuomariksi, kun kommentit oli "haisee hiuslakalta" "haisee astianpesuaineelta"- tyyppisiä :D

      Poista
  2. I just picked up the Serpentina box set and I love it!

    VastaaPoista
  3. En ole vielä päässyt testaamaan, mutta tilasin tuossa hetki sitten ebaysta shade+light paletin. Lock it meikkivoiteen haluaisin, mutta ne pyörii aika kovissa hinnoissa. :/ Täytyy yrittää napata se ulkomailta seuraavan kerran!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aa oot uskaltanut Ebaystä tilaamaan. Tein nopean tsekkauksen heti Ruotsista tultua, että siellä tosiaan oli ainakin joitakin tuotteita myynnissä, mua jäi vähän harmittaa, että en ostanut rajaustussia :(

      Poista