maanantai 24. lokakuuta 2016

I wanted to be where nobody I knew could ever come

Some weeks ago I was wandering between the stores and bumped into this lovely and charming black mini dress with a small collar. I especially fell in love with that collar and also the material pleased the eyes. Unfortunately it's too cold to wear it only as such so far, but with the cardigans then. The new granny hat also looks good with it ;)
Vacation passed too quickly and there is eight weeks to go until the next one. Well it goes quickly too. I have my thirtieth birthday the next week. It's kind of shocking and I haven't thought it actually much. It's just a number and I don't even celebrate it more particularly. I was about to travel, but I will do that later...  Halloween is also behind the corner and some merrymaking is coming. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Very cute dress, I love the shape it's so flattening on you.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very nice dress. I am searching for a dress like this too but haven't found it yet.
    Do you celebrate Halloween? I like the decorations but I only have pumpkins and ghosts lol
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Rommie

    VastaaPoista