torstai 1. joulukuuta 2016

December

 While drinking a morning coffee it's a good moment to share an outfit which I wore the other day. I really like this look which  consisted of a self made piece and second hand items. Upper part is self made and a skirt and bag are flea market findings. Of course I had cardigan on as well because it's been the chilly weather during these days. 
 Top: Diy, Skirt and bag: Flea market, Tights: Seppälä
Recent days I have managed to sew a dress and finished a coat which I did the last spring. Good to have an inspiration back and I have tried to arrange time for sewing and now it's been easier when my other half has been busy with his duties. I've also danced around the pole more as earlier this year which has been awesome. It would be nice to attend the class after forever. Perhaps I try to find time in the spring side. Hard to believe the year comes to its end soon and I should get gifts for Yule, but the mind seems to give zero ideas. My beloved has his 38th birthday at Christmas eve and I would like to give something which surprises. For myself I decided to buy a new camera and lens which takes all my money, but it's worth it ;)

6 kommenttia:

  1. I really like that top you have!

    VastaaPoista
  2. That a lovely outfit :) My boyfriend's birthday is also coming up in December, but he's the most difficult person to pick out a gift for. He's one of those people who just go ahead and buy something if they want it xD That makes gift-giving very difficult.

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you :> Oh sounds difficult, hope you find something :)

      Poista