torstai 8. joulukuuta 2016

Still I can hear your voice albeit you vanished away years ago

Independence day on Tuesday was my only day off this week and I spent it in nothingness by wandering in deep thoughts while trying to look for new paths which to choose. Recently I have found myself quite often in those thoughts it's like standing behind the door and thinking should I knock or not, metaphorically. There are also some thoughts that I would like to drive off from the mind for good. But that would be too easy. Some affairs follow you to the grave like it or not. I should develop my meditation skills. I know that would make good to my brain cells which occur to be lost between days. 

However here is an attire I wore that day. I have a crush on that headpiece though it's granny style. It was the cold day. I was about to take more pictures outdoors, but it didn't tickle me to stay out any longer. 
It's Friday tomorrow and I have only the next week to go and then my vacation begins! 

3 kommenttia:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I think it's simply AMAZING. I love your outfits and your style. You're so inspiring. Thank you for sharing these photos.

    VastaaPoista