lauantai 15. huhtikuuta 2017

Black salvation

Hello! It's Easter weekend and I don't have any special plans for it. Yesterday I was about to go see Lasten Hautausmaa, but a bed won at this time which is kind of a shame. They are super cool group with melancholic songs, but I felt too exhausted to go out last night. To be honest I have visited the gigs every week and there would be one also this night, but I'm considering to overtake it too. Besides I have to go to the work in the morning.
 I went to see my old favorite band Sara last weekend and enjoyed their show much although the new songs and their new style isn't that good what it was during the first three albums. To my delight they also played elder production.  I used to listen to them a lot as a teen and later I visited several times their gigs as well. If I remember correct, the last time I saw them was in 2008. However I didn't know they still exist and I hadn't listened to them for ages. I kind of found them again. I recommend to listen to the first three albums which are available also on Spotify these days. Their new style is much lighter and includes more electronic sounds. I could say it's more 'radio friendly'.
Yesterday's outfit
I didn't remember this skirt at all which I made for graduation ceremony in 2012. I found it in my wardrobe and decided to put on yesterday. I could start to wear it more again. It's nice and always stylish. 

One book that I finished a few days ago. This was interesting and not a"storybook" as some biographies can sometimes be if you understand what I mean. I have read a lot of biographies especially musicians' and sometimes they are so colored that a man must be a damn stupid to believe everything what the covers keep inside.

Hope you all have a nice weekend. I keep up being lazy and keep up playing of Sims. Perhaps I try to finish the new corset too. And okay, I borrowed a few super interesting books today from library so my evening is saved! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti